We have led the New York City area in non-profit fundraising around special events since 1982. Our approach is broad and imaginative, anchored at every phase with attention to detail.
Unmatched in experience and expertise, we help our clients maximize results as they support our communities and celebrate milestones. Our team offers continuity with many clients returning year-after-year to work with a dedicated force of project managers with long term track records.
We are proud to have created successful events across a wide variety of New York City's major cultural institutions and unique venues, crafting each to suit the client's mission, goals, and budget. We provide expert support and technical expertise in the development and execution of major metropolitan events. Our experience in suggesting and initiating new partnerships between corporations, not-for-profits, celebrities, philanthropists, and foundations has provided our clients both high visibility and financial success.
Each event is customized to achieve the organization’s objectives. From conception to on-site implementation to post-event follow through, a unique process is designed specifically to suit the needs of your organization or personal celebration.
We can’t wait to put our unparalleled skills, dedicated staff, and incredible ingenuity to work for you.
Recent and Current Clients:
- The AFTD (Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration)
- AFYA Foundation
- American Museum of Natural History
- Army Rangers Lead the Way
- Brooklyn Public Library
- The Brotherhood Sister Sol (BroSis)
- Child Mind Institute
- Dubin Breast Center of The Tisch Cancer Institute
- The Everglades Foundation
- Exploring the Arts
- Georgetown University
- Good+ Foundation
- Harlem Children’s Zone
- Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Jazz Foundation
- Jewish Community Relations Council
- Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
- Museum of the Moving Image
- National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund
- National Fish & Wildlife Foundation
- National Forest Foundation
- Navy SEAL Foundation
- NEXT for AUTISM
- Orphan Disease Pathway Project
- Princess Grace Foundation
- Rainforest Foundation
- Reading Partners
- Robin Hood Foundation
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Sandy Hook Promise